Kids Animal Plasters
Discover the zoo!
A range of colorful plasters with your kids' favourite animals to bring back the smile on their faces.
- Painless removal and skin-friendly.
- 20 plasters to distract and delight your little one with cute animal designs!
- Protection and comfort for little scratches and cuts.
Elastoplast Kids Animal Plasters
Discover the zoo!
Trusted Wound Protection
|Kids Animal Plasters
- 1. How often should I change the children's plasters?
- Usually, it is recommended to change the children's plasters daily due to hygienic reasons.
- 2. Is it better to let small wounds dry at the fresh air instead of putting on a plaster?
- It is one of the wound care myths that keeping minor cuts and grazes uncovered and let air to them helps them to heal faster. The contrary is true! Research shows that covered wounds heal more efficiently and have a reduced risk of infection. Hansaplast products provide protection until the wound is completely healed.
- 3. When should I consult a doctor?
We recommend contacting a medical professional under the following circumstances:
- if the wound is deep and causing major bleeding
- if the wound shows signs of infection such as redness, warmth, pain and swelling
- if there are embedded foreign objects in it
- in case of animal or human bites
- if the wound is in the area of the face
- if there is insufficient tetanus vaccination
- and of course always when you have questions or are uncertain.
- 4. What if my children's wounds get infected and suppurate?
- You should contact a medical professional if you recognize signs of infection. This is not only the occurrence of pus but also swelling, redness, heat, pain, itching or burning. In case of infection the wound will need medical care and special medical treatment.
- 5. What plaster should I use for sensitive skin?
- These Hansaplast Limited Edition coloured plasters are very skin friendly and easy to remove. The colours used are resistant to saliva and sweat and are proven to be safe for children.