Action is key!
A long proven complementary approach to back pain treatment to relax stiff and knotted muscles in the back is the application of heat.
Heat stimulates local blood flow, allowing muscles and joints to regenerate and recover from strain. Heat therapy can be your solution for back pain!
Elastoplast Spiral Heat
- 12 hours of long lasting warmth & targeted pain relief
- Extra flexible heat therapy patches that fully adapt to your movements
- Effective heat transmission
- Reliable adhesion from Elastoplast developers
- Soft touch & extra discreet wearing
- For neck & back pain treatment
Quick tips to prevent back & neck pain:
Regular physical training is key to prevent back pain and can reduce stress as well as relax and strengthen your musculo-skeletal system. Exercise helps us to gain and maintain our personal balance and strength.
At work, change your position regularly. Take every chance to move and walk around during your day. So simple and a free back pain treatment that everyone can do.
Try dynamic sitting. This basically means ‘sitting in motion’, to counteract the negative effects of spending too long in one position - including back pain. This might mean changing your office chair for one that enables dynamic sitting.
Build movement into your daily commute!
- Park your car a short distance away from your workplace
- Stand up on the bus, train or tram
- Get out a stop earlier and walk the rest of the way
- Cycle to work when you can
- Take the stairs as often as possible
- Exercise and stretch out your stressed muscles on a regular basis if your job is physical
Stock up and be prepared. Some simple exercises and lifestyle switches can help prevent back pain before it starts. But for those times when back pain strikes, make sure you have Elastoplast Spiral Heat flexible heat patches ready at home. Comfortable to wear and unnoticeable under clothing, no one except you will know that you’re wearing one. Your heat therapy expert, the new Spiral Heat patch - moves with you.