Disney STAR WARS ™
STAR WARS ™ Plasters
Darth Vader, Chewbacca, R2-D2, General Grievous, A Storm Trooper, Yoda, The X-Wing and C3-PO are all here – which will they choose to make them feel better today?
- 16 plasters in each pack
- 3 packs to collect – each with a different design.
- Plasters stay firmly in place, but remove from the skin easily.
- Dirt and bacteria are locked out for speedy healing.
- Non-stick wound-pad protects and cushions for comfort.
© & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd.
How to Use
1. Dirt has come into the wound of my child? How should I treat it?Please have a look into our Instant Help for “Cuts & Grazes” for further assistance.
2. Is it better to let the wound dry at the fresh air instead of putting on a plaster?
It is one of the wound care myths that keeping minor cuts and grazes uncovered and letting air to them helps them to heal faster. But the contrary is true. Research shows that covered wounds heal more efficiently and have a reduced risk of infection. Elastoplast products provide protection until the wound is completely healed.
3. How often do I have to change the children's plasters?Usually, it is recommended to change the children's plaster daily due to hygienic reasons.
4. How long does the children's plaster stick to the skin when getting wet?
The Elastoplast children's plasters offer reliable protection also if your child is very active. The plasters are dirt and water resistant and will also stick and protect the wound if the plaster comes into short contact with water.
5. My child has sensitive skin, which plasters can I use?The Elastoplast children's plasters are especially developed for the sensitive skin of children. They are very skin friendly and easy to remove. The colours used for the happy motives print are resistant to saliva and sweat and are proven to be safe for children.
6. What are the special features of children's plasters?
Elastoplast children's plasters are especially designed for kids. They are very skin friendly and painless to remove. The water and dirt resistant material protect the wound reliably and of course the happy special character motives will help to make your child smile again.
7. Is the removal of the children's plaster painful?All children's plasters are especially developed for the sensitive skin of children. The wound pad does not stick to the wound and the plasters are painless to remove.
8. Are the colours used in the children's plasters safe?Yes they are. The colours of the special character motives are resistant to saliva and sweat and are proven to be safe for children.